Saturday, September 15, 2007

to kavya

this one's for my lil' sis!!!

the other day i was going thru my sis's blog and i realised that she is really really good. i mean i always thought i was the one with the talent to write but as i read her work i realised that i seemed to be losing it. if she (being her 11th) can make time to write along with all of her school work, studies, trumpet class, band practice, duties as music vice captian, choir practise, tution and hanging out with frenz, then i'm sure i can.
i remember a time when she used to come to me everytime she wrote a pratice essay. well even now she doesn come but i guess i've been the "busy" one!!!
well i guess i jus wanna say- kudos kavya!! keep up the amazing work it's nice to know there's someone to carry on my work ;) (jus kidding!!)
love krupa

1 comment:

Kavya said...

Awwwwwwwwww! Thank you so much. You do know, right that it means most to me that you think I'm good. It's not entirely true that I dont come to u with practice essays because you're busy. I just dont write practice essays anymore.

And i'm definately not as good as you, cos see, you can write well at any time, but i can write well only if I'm emotional, or fired up about something, or if something has affected me, or a friend...