Tuesday, June 19, 2007

bored!!

yahoo!! my exams have finally finished and i'm overjoyed..but i am so so bored( and it's only been a day of freedom from books). i spent the whole of today in front of the tv, flicking from channel to channel, getting more and more bored as each hour passed. i mean it's simply amazing how the channels time the ad breaks simultaneously, and also how every channel has the most blading programs in the afternoon.
my cable operator must have a secret camera fixed somwhere in my room. he always seems to know when i have exams and when i don't, 'coz he puts all the new good tamizh movies correctly when i have an exam the next day, and when i sit as jobless and as bored to death as today, he puts nothing at all!!!!!
i think planning what to do in the hols is more fun than the hols itself. each day jus drags on n on. it's fun to procrastinate than actually put any of my oh-so wonderful ideas in to action. ultimately i end up in front of the tv( i really need to get a new hobby)
at the end of the day i go back to wishing tht i did have something substanial to do. i know if my dad reads it he'll say- go for car driving, take classes. man, it all sounds so easy, but sometimes making it happen is not so easy.
well tomo's another day!!

1 comment:

Kavya said...

I can totally relate to what you're saying, cos in the summer, when i had two months of joyful freedom, I was so bored to death that words could not describe it. So I can imagine what it must have felt like. Well, atleast now, you're back in action!