Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Transition

All of us have had crushes and fallen out of it.. so what is the transition like??



No, I don't love you

I never did

I only liked you

A kind of a liking

I don't know why or what i saw in you

maybe it was your simple cute smile

or the innocence in your eyes

Maybe it was the way you spoke to me

and the way you made me feel

I think it was a combination of all

But there was something tht made me fall

Please note i said "made" and not "makes"

I used to die to hear your voice

to feel your arm around my shoulder.

I used to call you everyday

Sometimes even twice or thrice

I'd wait for the phone to ring

To pick it up and listen to you.

Your smile was irresistible and sincere

My heart used to melt

And i felt I could do anything in the world for you.

I had never felt this way before

But i knew it was not love

Just a passing phase, a crush

Then something happened...

Now it's been a week since I called you

I know I can stay without

Calling ang talking to you.

The crush is fading, I can feel it

Your smile is still the cutest

Most innocent and very irresistible

And I'll still do anything for you

But only as a friend

Just a friend

I don't die for your touch

Or for you to to look at me

Things are changing

I still like you, i don;t deny that

But it's a different liking

Now that we're friends

And nothing can change that.

No comments: