Wednesday, December 02, 2015

#30DaysToThirty: Best gifts in 30 years

If you tell me that you don't like getting gifts on your birthday, then you are a person that I don't want to know.

Here are some of my favourite gifts so far no a random order.
  1. Miniature DIY doll house
  2. My first makeup kit
  3. My only Barbie
  4. A teenage mutant ninja turtles card
  5. Handmade paper mache pen stand.
  6. Box of 27 gifts
  7. Silver pendant with my name engraved
  8. My first salsa dress
  9. A helmet filled with birthday messages on sticky notes. 
  10. Handmade cards
  11. My first bank account with money it of course.
  12. Framed collage of pics with my 10 C gang
  13. Handmade photoframe with a pic of me dancing in it.
  14. My blue cap
  15. Chain and earrings with my birthstone
  16. Ghajini  music cassette
  17. Green bandhini dupatta
  18. A blue sari
  19. Pink carnations
  20. Tickets to a Suriya movie
  21. A box of doughnuts.
  22. Black blazer from Stalk Buy Love 
  23. Sherry, my doggy doll.
  24. Aldo wallet
  25. Cup cakes with 10 C forever written on it.
  26. A powerpoint with pictures and voice recording of all my friends.
  27. A booklet with discount coupons
  28. Bobbi brown gel eyeliner
  29. Vincent chase sunglasses
  30. Tickets to Singapore

Yes yes I am a materialistic person. But hello, how many of you remember gifts that you were given at the age of 5? I do.

Countdown to the birthday continues

krupa

No comments: