Saturday, December 05, 2015

#30DaysToThirty: The End... Or the beginning?

On this day, Dec 5th, 30 years ago, in 1985, at this time (1.33am), a baby girl was born. Her father had been with her mother up until Dec 4th night. He took a train back to Bangalore from Coimbatore and promised to come back the following weekend. Somewhere in the middle of the night he woke up with a thought, what if his baby had been born already? His gut feeling was perfect. When he landed in office the next morning he got the news that his wife had delivered a healthy baby girl. His first child.

Now 30 years later, she sits here, typing away. 


I know that technically yesterday's post was the 30th post, but I couldn't resist sharing this small story with everyone.

When I took up the challenge to write a post every day for 30 days, I was excited. I never thought how hard it would be. Drawing the line between what could be shared on a public forum without comprising on the quality of the content was really difficult. I had to really dig deep for some of the posts, but the response I got was overwhelming. It reassured me that I am a good writer, that I do have the capacity to entertain people and make them come back to read more.

Thank you for being such a wonderful audience.

This is the end of #30daystothirty, but my saga continues....

krupa

BTW this post was scheduled to go up at 1.33am. 

No comments: