Friday, November 13, 2015

#30DaysToThirty: When I talk to myself.

Okay so today I have no idea what to write about. I have typed and erased and re typed and deleted a number of posts over the past hour. 
I had dinner. 
I watched Bones. 
I checked my email and refreshed FB enough number of times hoping that something would pop up that would inspire me to write. But all in vain. I sit here just typing out the first thing that comes to mind. Then again, isn't that what blogging is about. The point of having a personal blog is to have a place to voice what's on your mind. Whatever it may be. I know I know, today's post pales in comparison to yesterday. But hello! If every day was an awesome post then nothing would ever stand out. This way if I write a few crappy posts the ones that matter will really touch hearts and souls. 

I never thought writing for 30 days in a row would be SO hard. I have written for a week and I am struggling, wondering how I am going to get through the next 3 weeks!! I feel like I have exhausted all the topics and then I wonder how is it possible that I could have exhausted all the interesting topics in just a week. Am I that boring? (Ok nobody answer that. My ego cannot handle the truth).

Maybe the lack of inspiration is merely because I have had a long day. Maybe it is good that I never took up writing as a career. Oh! Is this what they call as Writer's block? Makes sense. 

Stupid stupid me for taking up such a challenge. What am I possibly trying to achieve by writing every day? I stopped writing in my journal on a daily basis. What could I possibly have to share with the world for 30 days in a row?? I think I haven't dug deep enough. Haven't explored all options. Surely my almost 30 years of existence on this earth has more stories to share. Hmmmm this something to think about and probably discuss tomorrow. I need to sleep on it. Good night. 


I have conversations with myself. Don't you?

Krupa

No comments: